Monday, July 13, 2009

More About me

So my first blog said that my name is C Jack ( and that is not my real name). And that I am a junior in High School. Now to the new stuff.

I have lived some where on the Eastern Seaboard all my life. I have moved 4 times and gone to 5 schools. I am in band and theater. I know what you are going to say...WHAT A GEEK. I don't care. The pets I live with are 2 cats named whimsey and spritly ( moms idea... see a theme.) We also have a beta fish named Alfred ( they are also called the Japanies Fighting fish. Although they changed the name I don't know why.) We alsi have 2 gerbils and a turtle.

Lets move on shall we?

Some Favorites.
Animals: Wolves, Big Cats
Color: The dark jewl tones. Like Dark Green, Dark Blue...
Book: Harry Potter...but that is a really hard decision because I love a lot of books
Movie: I really don't know too many to chose from
Subject: Theater, History. I love mythology and acting
Music: I like MCR, Panic! at the disco, ABBA, Avril Lavigne, Green Day,John 5, Kikin park,The All American Rejects...and so many more.
Food: Pizza, Ice Cream, Steak ,um...Pie...Cake...ect...ect

That is a bit about me...Hope you enjoyed.